Yay, I’m back with a new nail art. It really feels like I haven’t done a good nail art manicure in ages. And to be honest, I had to start over like 5 times. I’m clearly out of practise. I wanted to do something related to Easter and I came up with this cute egg nail art. I was going to decorate the egg shells, but I decided otherwise once I painted my tips. I like the fact that these are super simple and fresh. I hope you like it too. 🙂
You can still do this mani after Easter as it’s not so obviously Easter themed. Here are the easy steps to achieve this manicure:
- Start with your base coat to protect your nails.
- Paint your nails with white nail polish. Let it dry thoroughly.
- The tips are easy to create with zigzag tape. Many nail art brands do zigzag tape or you can make your own by cutting out pieces of regular tape.
- Either way, place the tape on your nail where you desire, paint the tip of the nail with yellow nail polish and carefully remove the tape immediately.
- Feel free to decorate the “egg shells” if you wish. Be creative! 🙂
- Finish off with top coat to secure your mani.
Nails: Essence SOS Power Repair (my nails are in horrible state), Essence The Gel Nail Polish 33 Wild White Ways*, KIKO Nail Lacquer 279 Yellow, Essence All In One Complete Care Base & Top Coat*, Essence French Manicure Creative Tip Guides (zigzag)*
* PR Samples